CENTURY 21 New Zealand Complaints and Disputes
Under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008 all agents, branch managers, salespersons and licensee have requirements to provide a duty of professional care and conduct. CENTURY 21 is committed to ensuring all complaints and disputes are handled professionally. CENTURY 21 in house procedure is as follows:
- Complaints should be raised directly with the salesperson or property manager.
- If the complainant is not satisfied with the response they receive from the salesperson or property manager then contact the branch manager or Principal of that specific office.
- If the complainant is not satisfied with the response they have received from the branch manager / principal they can make a written complaint to CENTURY 21 New Zealand (the franchisor) by emailing to email@example.com
- A formal written acknowledgement of receipt will be sent from CENTURY 21 New Zealand to the complainant within two working days. CENTURY 21 will respond to the complainant with the outcome of the investigation within ten working days.
- If the complainant is dissatisfied with the outcome CENTURY 21 will suggest a further course of action.
NB: You can make a complaint to the Real Estate Agents Authority in the first instance, and even if you use these procedures you can still make a complaint to the Real Estate Agents Authority at any time. Complaints to the Real Estate Agents Authority can be made via the following:
The Real Estate Agents Authority
c/- PO Box 25-063